MOST COMMON MISTAKES TO AVOID
1. Overpricing home
2. Home is unclean or cluttered
3. Placing home on the market before it is presentable*
* See Homeseller Tips for some ideas
WHAT TO CONSIDER WHEN SELLING A HOME
1. What are the current real estate market conditions in your area?
2. What should the selling price be for your home?
3. What is the condition of your home?
THREE HOME IMPROVEMENTS THAT CAN INCREASE YOUR HOME'S VALUE
1. Improve your home's curb appeal
2. Make sure home is clean and uncluttered
3. Remodel or update your kitchen
BEST WAY TO DIFFERENTIATE PROPERTY
1. Price your home agressively
2. Improve home's curb appeal
3. Stage home for the type of buyer you want