MOST COMMON MISTAKES TO AVOID
1. Not getting pre-approved before home shopping
2. Buying more house than you can afford
3. Skipping the home inspection
MOST IMPORTANT FACTORS TO CONSIDER WHEN CHOOSING A HOME
1. Location, location, location
2. Value for the price
3. Condition of the home
MOST IMPORTANT FACTORS TO CONSIDER WHEN CHOOSING A NEIGHBORHOOD
1. Does the neighborhood meet your needs?
2. Safety of the area (check police reports, etc.)
3. What schools are in the area?
WHAT TO CONSIDER WHEN CHOOSING A HOME INSPECTOR
1. Are they licensed/certified?
2. What is their experience?
3. Can they provide you with past client referrals?